Ron Shannon discovered a passion for storytelling at a very young age: while listening to his teacher read the Charles Dickens’ classic A Christmas Carol to the overly-excited members of his sixth grade class. Later, he went on to study at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey and graduated with the unlikely degree combination of accounting and English. Recently he completed his Master of Fine Arts in Writing Popular Fiction at Seton Hill University in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Ron lives, daydreams, and writes at the New Jersey shore.
“The Other Vietnam War” – Interview
- Another 5-Star review for ‘The Weight of Living.’ Thanks from a grateful author | Michael Stephen Daigle
- The Authors Show – Marc Cullison
- Nagler Book Four: ‘The Red Hand’ accepted for publishing — Michael Stephen Daigle
- Why writing a first draft is like performing stand-up with hecklers
- “The Weight of Living” named Distinguished Favorite in NYC Big Book Award contest